Competition Kamas have a unique blade design that reduces air resistance while using them. The natural wood handles are planed on one side to help indicate blade direction. Wrist slings are attached for a better hold. 6-3/4 inches stainless steel blade. Sold in pairs.
- Nicely stained 10 inch long wooden handles
- 7 inch polished, vented steel blades
- Leather thong wrist cord
Also known as Rosewood, the Purple Heart wood is extremely strong and a durable wood. This kama is sold in a pair and features a 7″ long polished steel unsharpened blade that is vented to allow for airflow when performing extreme techniques and movements. Available in 10 inch and 12 inch lengths.
- Extremely Strong
- Durable wood
- Sold as a pair
- Polished unsharpened steel blade
- 12" handle with 7" steel blade.
- Blade is vented steel and not sharp.
- Wrist straps included for extreme moves.
- Sold as a pair.
- 12" handle
- 7" vented aluminum blade
- Eagle head blade
- Covered with light-reflecting prism tape