$1,259.00Bushido, or “Way of the Warrior”, defines the code of conduct an honorable Samurai must follow and our Bushido katana is designed to perpetuate this tradition. The blade of the Bushido is hand-forged and folded from K120C powder steel, with a medium-length (chu) kissaki. The saya is deeply lacquered with inlaid brass cherry blossom (sakura) flowers. High quality ray skin (same) is used on the tsuka. The tsuba is crafted in blackened and bronzed iron, with detailing in gold and silver and a battle scene decoration. The tsuka-ito and the sageo are woven from premium Japanese cotton. The fuchi and kashira are of blackened bronze with brass detailing, and the kojiri, koiguchi and kurikata are of polished buffalo horn. The habaki is a one-piece brass construction. Learn More
$179.99Wakasashi 32.5" overall, 19.5" Blade, 9.5" Handle Hand Forged San Mai (Trilaminated) with blood groove Copper Dragon guard with real ray skin handle Black lacquer finished scabbard Includes certificate, Cleaning kit hang tag and maroon cotton sword bag Learn More
$179.9947 Ronin is a 2013 American fantasy action film depicting a fictional account of the forty-seven Ronin, a real-life group of masterless samurai in 18th-century Japan who avenged the death of their lord, in the style of Chūshingura. Produced by Universal Studios, the film was directed by Carl Rinsch and stars Keanu Reeves and Hiroyuki Sanada.
- SAMURAI SWORD 42.5" OVERALL
- 28" 1045 LOW CARBON STEEL BLADE
- 7.5MM THICKNESS MACHINE GRINDING BLADE
- 12" REAL WHITE RAY SKIN HANDLE
- HANDLE INCLUDES ZINC ALLOY TSUBA
- INCLUDES BLACK COTTON SWORD BAG
Traditionally handcrafted medium weight steel, chrome plated for easy care. This weapon is essentially a broadsword blade mounted on a half-sized staff, combining the best attribute of sword and staff. It was used to cut out the legs of horses in wartime. Bladed section measures 22" with a wood handle- overall length measures 60" with a combined weight of 2.5 lbs. Makes a wonderful ornament item.
- Broadsword Blade
- Chrome Plated
- Bladed section measures 22"
- Fits up to 20 thin bo staffs
- Convenient rolling display perfect for training gym or dojoLearn More
- The Thunder God Katana measures 40.5" overall, with a 28" blade and 11" handle.
- Blade is hand sharpened, hand forged 10 folds, 1024 layer damascus carbon steel.
- Oxidized zinc alloy tsuba with Japanese Thunder God symbol.
- Handle wrapped with real Japanese purpose silk.
- Black lacquer finish scabbard.
- Includes black cotton sword bag
- SKU: 805319114420
A unique weapon used 2600 years ago in ancient China. The top portion of the weapon measures 13" with heavy weight steel and metal shaft. Decorative steel rings located on both ends of the spade top. Total length of the weapon measures 80". Total overall weight is 14 lbs.
- Shaolin Spade
- Top Portion measures 13"
- Steel and Metal Shaft
- Great Collectors item