These escrima stick are made from a lightweight rattan wood, then heat treated to harden. The heat treatment adds durability and strength. The Tiger Skin Escrima also features inlaid carvings at one end that provide a secure and comfortable grip. Unlike traditional rattan escrima sticks, these kali sticks have a unique burn pattern to resemble tiger stripes as well as a thick, rich gloss that provides a durable and protective finish. Available in 1" x 26" as well as 1" by 28".
- Unique 'tiger stripe' burn patterns
- Carvings at one end to provide a secure grip while training
- 1" in diameter
- Lightweight rattan
- Heat treated to add strength
- Available in 1" x 26" as well as 1" by 28
$13.99Carefully crafted to resemble a real samurai sword. Weighted to resemble a usable katana sword but without the danger of a sharp edged weapon. Only Made of selected hardwood.
- Resembles real samurai sword
- Weighted resembles real samurai sword
- Safe for training
- Made of red oak hardwood
These padded training bokken make a great addition for any martial artist, whether you train at a professional dojo or at home. You can practice katas or square off against another martial artist with these safe practice bokken. This is the perfect bokken to use while sharpening your kendo skills and getting ready for your next martial arts demonstration. They are safe and make a great training aid.
- Foam Bokken
- Overall Length 35.5”
- Two (2) Padded Bokken Included
The Bo is a long martial arts staff weapon. Bo's typically average 6 feet in length and are constructed with a foam. The Bo uses thrusting, striking, and swinging techniques and many martial artist use a variety of blocks, strikes, sweeps, and entrapments.
- Rubber foam padding construction
- Color: Black
- Straight Bo design 1.25" Diameter
- Available in 50" , 60" , and 72"
- Feel safe practicing all your bo staff material