Also referred to as a Dao, this wooden broadsword replica is great for use as a prop or for martial arts training. Crafted in Ash wood lacquer finish. 33 inches in length. Well-balanced sword. Ideal for practice.
- Dao wooden broadsword
- Ideal for practice
- Length - 33"
- Ashwood construction
Our 26” foam escrima stick is perfect for practicing kempo club techniques and club attacks without having to worrying about hurting yourself or others around you. PVC wrapped in high density foam, these foam escrima sticks provide excellent grip and purchase, which makes it easy to perform and practice all of your martial arts club techniques. Great for kids and anyone who wants to safely practice defending themselves.
- 26" long with a 1 1/4 diameter
- 1/4" foam padding
- Safe for sparring
- Sold individually
- Made from natural Rattan wood
- Durable and lightweight
- 3/4" in diameter
- Approximately 26" long
- Handle wrapped with a leather style for enhanced grip
- Excellent choice for Filipino Arnis and Kali martial arts
These escrima stick are made from a lightweight rattan wood, then heat treated to harden. The heat treatment adds durability and strength. This Escrima has a secure and comfortable grip that is great for training and also have a rich gloss that provides a durable and protective finish. Available in 1" x 26" as well as 1" by 28".
- 1" in diameter
- Lightweight rattan
- Heat treated to add strength
- Available in 1" x 26" as well as 1" by 28
Ideal for practicing knife takeaway techniques, our curved rubber knife is a must-have for any self-defense training. Made from an extremely flexible rubber and painted silver for a realistic touch, your knife combat training will never be the same again!
- Soft rubber design makes for perfect practice
- Authentic curved-blade shape adds realism to knife drills
- Overall Length: 9.5" (approx.)