This carved dragon bokken is the perfect wooden practice sword for your Kendo training or for a decorative display. It is approximately 40" and this bokken features a traditional handle. The beautifully detailed dragon design carved into the hardwood blade makes this perfect decorative piece. This is the ultimate daito bokken for anyone who wants something a little more elegant.
- Solid wood bokken
- Handle is in a traditional manner
- Lacquer finish with hand carved dragon on the blade
- Plastic guard with rubber stopper
$13.99Carefully crafted to resemble a real samurai sword. Weighted to resemble a usable katana sword but without the danger of a sharp edged weapon. Only Made of selected hardwood.
- Resembles real samurai sword
- Weighted resembles real samurai sword
- Safe for training
- Made of red oak hardwood
These padded training bokken make a great addition for any martial artist, whether you train at a professional dojo or at home. You can practice katas or square off against another martial artist with these safe practice bokken. This is the perfect bokken to use while sharpening your kendo skills and getting ready for your next martial arts demonstration. They are safe and make a great training aid.
- Foam Bokken
- Overall Length 35.5”
- Two (2) Padded Bokken Included
- Tough black canvas exterior & soft plush interior
- Fits most sizes of broadsword
- Approx 40" in length
- The kanji reads Shaolin Chuan Fa, which translates as "Shaolin Way of the Fist". The word Shaolin is derived from the martial art that comes directly from the Shaolin Temple is Deng Feng, China. Shaolin loosely translates as "Little Pine Tree Forest"Learn More
Price From: $21.99
Also referred to as a Dao, this wooden broadsword replica is great for use as a prop or for martial arts training. Crafted in hardwood lacquer finish. Well-balanced sword. Ideal for practice.
- Dao wooden broadsword
- Ideal for practice
- Length - 27"
- Hardwood construction