- The Thunder God Katana measures 40.5" overall, with a 28" blade and 11" handle.
- Blade is hand sharpened, hand forged 10 folds, 1024 layer damascus carbon steel.
- Oxidized zinc alloy tsuba with Japanese Thunder God symbol.
- Handle wrapped with real Japanese purpose silk.
- Black lacquer finish scabbard.
- Includes black cotton sword bag
- SKU: 805319114420
$179.9947 Ronin is a 2013 American fantasy action film depicting a fictional account of the forty-seven Ronin, a real-life group of masterless samurai in 18th-century Japan who avenged the death of their lord, in the style of Chūshingura. Produced by Universal Studios, the film was directed by Carl Rinsch and stars Keanu Reeves and Hiroyuki Sanada.
- SAMURAI SWORD 42.5" OVERALL
- 28" 1045 LOW CARBON STEEL BLADE
- 7.5MM THICKNESS MACHINE GRINDING BLADE
- 12" REAL WHITE RAY SKIN HANDLE
- HANDLE INCLUDES ZINC ALLOY TSUBA
- INCLUDES BLACK COTTON SWORD BAG
$179.99Wakasashi 32.5" overall, 19.5" Blade, 9.5" Handle Hand Forged San Mai (Trilaminated) with blood groove Copper Dragon guard with real ray skin handle Black lacquer finished scabbard Includes certificate, Cleaning kit hang tag and maroon cotton sword bag Learn More
$1,259.00Bushido, or “Way of the Warrior”, defines the code of conduct an honorable Samurai must follow and our Bushido katana is designed to perpetuate this tradition. The blade of the Bushido is hand-forged and folded from K120C powder steel, with a medium-length (chu) kissaki. The saya is deeply lacquered with inlaid brass cherry blossom (sakura) flowers. High quality ray skin (same) is used on the tsuka. The tsuba is crafted in blackened and bronzed iron, with detailing in gold and silver and a battle scene decoration. The tsuka-ito and the sageo are woven from premium Japanese cotton. The fuchi and kashira are of blackened bronze with brass detailing, and the kojiri, koiguchi and kurikata are of polished buffalo horn. The habaki is a one-piece brass construction. Learn More
- 3 Pcs Dojo Kun Burgundy Shira-Saya set with stand
- Beautiful gloss laquer finish
- Shira-saya scabbards are used to preserve a blade for display, thus the more uniform encasing
- Set includes the traditional Katana (35") Wakizashi (18") & Tanto (9")