This website conducted a process to implement an automatic accessibility tool to conform as closely as possible to the standards set by the WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1) at the AA level.
Equalweb`s automatic accessibility tool implements the following measures to websites on which it is installed:
- Enable keyboard navigation
- Fonts - Ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align etc`
- Change color contrast based on dark background.
- Change color contrast based on a light background.
- Change the Site`s colors.
- Matching and monochrome option for color blind people.
- Change the font for readability.
- Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white.
- Increase the display to 200%.
- Highlight links on the site.
- Highlighting headers on the site.
- Display an alternative description of the images.
- Increase the content chosen by the cursor, showed in a tooltip.
- Describe words by mouse selection.
- Displays the site`s contents in a new window clearly and readable.
- Enables users to type contents using the mouse.
Our mission and goal is to be able to support the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies as possible. We have therefore invested efforts to support popular systems with high market share, including Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. We have also addressed JAWS and NVDA assistive technologies for Windows and MAC.
Accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
When 3rd party components or websites are used on the website, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, chats and others, which are not controlled by us, may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to remedy.
Here are samples of Accessibility Policies provided from some 3rd party sites:
Our company considers it very important to provide quality, professional, equitable and accessible service to all our customers, including people with disabilities.
Physical accessibility In our location you can find:
- Disabled parking space.
- Accessible access way (ramp, pathway, Etc.).
- Accessible entry.
- Accessible waiting areas
- Entrance desk / services / information
- Accessible Bathroom
It is our intention to resolve any complaint to your satisfaction, however, if you have any questions about our accessibility policy, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact our compliance Officer: Mario Franqui (949) 679-0720
Despite our efforts to make this website accessible to as many disabilities as possible, it is possible that some pages or sections on this website have human mistakes, for a variety of reasons. We are dedicated to keep improving the accessibility features and interface of our product.
Noticed something wrong? you are most welcome to reach out to us at (949) 679-0720
Despite our efforts to make this website accessible for as many people as possible, it is possible that some pages or sections on this website have not yet been made fully accessible, for a variety of reasons. We are dedicated to keep improving the accessibility features and interface of our product.
If you have encountered an accessibility-related malfunction or a bug on this website or if you would like to suggest an improvement or a new feature, you are most welcome to reach out to us with this. You can contact us by using the “Feedback” button and filling out the form
To contact Bushido, you can contact us by using the Contact Form button and filling out the form. You may also reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.